Hey everyone!
Today I'm going to be talking about my skincare routine and how I've been using Paula's Choice to target all my skincare woes. I finished a bottle of the 2% BHA Gel and was already using their Resist Ultra Light Antioxidant Serum (which I love!) when I got the opportunity to try out more from the brand.
My concern with my skin as I'm heading toward the latter part of my mid-twenties is acne and anti-aging while balancing having oilyish skin. Based on my consultation with the Paula's Choice Representative, they suggested the Resist Advanced Kit for Wrinkles and Breakouts for Normal to Oily Skin which targets both anti-aging AND acne. They have a Resist line for Normal to Dry Skin.
Check out how my thoughts on the products and how you don't have to compromise tackling your acne and anti-aging concerns plus my Before and After Photo.
Read more »


0 Comments