Hello my dears!
I'm here to show you some really cute stuff today!
Alchemy is coming again with some cutie cuddleable pups, this time are these adorable seals, omg really I just can't! Look at this face!!!! There are 4 Follow along pets to win, 4 Cuddles, 3 Onesie Cuddles, 2 Rare cuddles and 1 Rare float !
They are all so perfect,chubby and beautiful I want them all over my pixels!! x)
Tentacio has some superfun stuff for this event, like those bubble guns, it's so cute and I love those bubbles flying around me x)
Swallow released this amazing stereo bag that has a volume detail on the fron that change colors and its so detailed! perfect, you will find in several different colors/patterns at the Rhapsody Event!
The sexy mini dress is from Epic for Lubbly.Jubblies .
I hope you like my look!
XOXO
skin: -Glam Affair - Cassia - Asia - 03 A @Creation.jp
hair: +Spellbound+ Bubsy // Pastel
eyes: {Dead Apples} Solar Eyes II - Waterfall
horns: [VN] Melt Horns
glasses:.random.Matter. - Grimes Glasses - Rose
rings: :Zombie.Suicide: Witchery Ring set
bag: Swallow Stereo Bag 05 Left @ Rhapsody Event
gun hand: *Tentacio* beach seasson. bubble gun pink @ OMGACHA
gun leg: *Tentacio* beach seasson. gun leg pink @ OMGACHA
dress: *Epic* Sweetheart Boatneck Mini Dress {Baby.Pink} @ Lubbly.Jubblies
socks: C h a r y . - Gradient Socks (white/pink) @ Hello Sunshine Fair
shoes: *REIGN.- Liberty Wedges- Blush Pack @ Hello Sunshine Fair
seal: Alchemy - Seal Pups - Balloon ! [box] RARE @ OMGACHA
Extras:
Slink hands & high feet
L.inc Phat Azz
Lolas breasts
♥




0 Comments